What does the Vets4Pets Puppy PreSchool aim to achieve?
The ages between 6 and 12 weeks are critical in puppy development. Puppies need exposure in a friendly environment to other animals, people and doggy socialisation. Through this stimulation they learn appropriate behaviour and are better to cope with life as adult dogs.
In these classes principles of basic puppy training are taught and practised, with an emphasis on fun and family involvement.
Enjoying Visits to the Vet
Through puppies enjoying their time at these classes we hope to make their future visits less traumatic for both dog and owner.
During pre-school classes topics relating to preventative dog health care will be covered.
Puppy Preschool classes are held at the following Vets4Pets Centres.
Northgate Puppy Preschool - See Photos
Next Intake - Wednesday 27th of March 2019
Dernancourt Puppy Preschool - See Photos
Next Intake - Monday 1st of April 2019
Angle Vale Puppy Preschool - See Photos
Next Intake - Monday 18th of March 2019
Mawson Lakes Puppy Preschool - See Photos
Next Intake - Wednesday 13th of March 2019
Ridgehaven Puppy Preschool - See photos
Next Intake - Monday 15th of April 2019
Salisbury Park Puppy Preschool - See Photos
Next Intake - Wednesday 3rd of April 2019
About Our Puppy Preschool Classes
- The cost is AUD $82.00
- The length of the course is 5 weeks.
- First week only is without the puppy, the rest are with the puppy and owner.
- The puppy must be vaccinated, healthy and not need treatment for any contagious disease( ringworm, diarrhoea etc. ).
- A maximum of 6-8 pups per group only.
- Puppies cannot be enrolled after 14 weeks of age so book in early to avoid disappointment.
Things To Bring
- Puppy on soft collar, harness or headcollar and lead (No choker chains permitted).
- Try not to feed Puppy too much before class, as we tend to give them treats throughout the night
- Favourite blanket / bed / fluffy toy
- Some of your puppy’s favourite treats (we will provide treats as well)
- Family members who will be main trainers within the household (Max 3 people per Pup)
- Camera or video camera (not essential)
- A big smile and lots of patience.
Homework for week 1
Research your breed of dog and tell the class an interesting fact about your new family member.
Please fill out the photo authorization forms and return on your first class.